Thursday, April 16, 2009

Systems to date

This site was created as a way for me to discuss the games and systems I love (and don't love). I've also done a little work modifying and repairing some of my older systems, and I'll share some of that work over time.

I'll start off by summarizing my currently owned video game systems, and past ones while I'm at it. I figure I'll mostly be writing about games I own and play, so heres some context!

Currently owned (in chronological order of acquisition):
  • PC - *Currently with Win 7 64-bit and Ubuntu, on AMD Phenom II X4 965BE, 8GB Ram, MSI R7 260X OC
  • Sony Playstation 2 (original "brick" edition)
  • Sega Dreamcast (Black Sega Sports Limited Edition)
  • 2 Sega Game Gears (One traditional release, one Blue Limited Edition with some improvements)
  • Nintendo Wii
  • Sega Nomad
  • Sega Genesis MKI
  • PS3 160 GB slim
  • PS4

Previously owned:
  • Microsoft XBox
  • PS3 60 GB (RIP after years of good service)
  • Sega Genesis 2
  • Sega CD MKI
  • Nintendo NES























No comments:

Post a Comment